Saturday 15 November 2014

Sending Warm Wishes Card


Hello everyone,

I decided to try another CAS design this week, which I'm entering into the Casology Festive Challenge and the CAS on Sunday Ribbon and Twine Challenge. I used a simple colour scheme, washi tape and a subtley textured white background to create my design. Please let me know what you think in the comments box below.


Firstly I die cut a rectangle of Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain Cardstock with one of the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies. I mounted this onto a white A2 cardbase. I created the background for my design using red woodgrain washi from Freckled Fawn, as well as three others from m stamp. Next I stamped the mitten images from the Wplus9 Winter Wishes stamp set onto Neenah Solar White Cardstock using Papaya pigment ink from Avery Elle. I fussy cut the mittens and adhered them to the card with foam squares for dimension. I added Peppermint twine from Lawn Fawn and a sentiment, also from the Winter Wishes set. I completed my design with several enamel dots from Freckled Fawn.



Clicking on the images below will take you to Casology and CAS on Sunday challenge posts:


6 comments:

  1. Love the use of the washi...fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mittens look so cozy! A washi tape background is perfect! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your card, Jennie! Love the way you created the festive mood using washi tapes. May

    ReplyDelete